CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

:: My dear Brain ::

Dear my beloved Brain, please come back to me. I dont know where on earth u'd gone. I couldnt find u anymore in these days. Are u hiding from me? Please, I really need u at the moment and the days ahead. I miss u, the old u..

Oh brain, are u there? If yes, why did u keep silence, quiet all the way? I dont feel like u r in my cranium. Again, I really need u. Please show yourself or else I will be keep on being scolded by the expertise(s).

Brain, I will face the exam this coming March. Im sure u know it well, right? That's why I really need your cooperation. I need your support. I need your spirits. I need your touch. I need those strength. Why cant u help me like the old days; during my School-age exams, matriculations etc etc. Why are u so quiet now? Dont u know that Silence is NO LONGER golden? Instead, Silence means NON PARTICIPATING. Please come back, I miss u, Brain, more than the words can say.

Brain; I named your colleagues, to help me memorizing and processing the mountain of medical stuffs; hippocampus, limbic system, cerebellum, temporal lobes, prefontal cortex, cerebral cortex. Sorry to whom I didnt mention, simply because the STML (short term memory loss) and LTML (long term memory loss) which I suffer nowadays.

Brain, if u are reading this, please come back, all of us are missing u. Your absence means so much to us. We cried and the tears getting dry day by day, hoping and wondering what happen to you.
(us = rows of books; tons of lecture notes; bunches of patient's case notes; patients, doctors, supervisors expectation etc etc )

BRAIN, I love u, I miss u, I need u.

Yours sincerely,
HIDAYAH JUTA
your owner.



p/s: After i find my Brain, probably I wont have much time to visit here. Enjoy reading, peeps!!

:D


0 comments:

Post a Comment